Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Right Knee Problems

Firstly very happy to report that Indrajeet escaped the carnage at the Boston Marathon and while results are not important given the events tthat unfolded, he managed a 3 minute pb with a 3.06 effort. Got out on Monday for the Hurts run and was surprised to see Laura backing up after a sensational 3 at the Canberrra half on Sunday - great result.
Not quite so happy that I started to get a very sharp pain through the middle of my right kneecap around 5kms and it didn't go awy for the rest of the run. Forgit my watch so you'll just have to take my word that I did roughly 11kms.
Thought Pilates might help yesterday so just went out on my own today and after 3kms the pain came back, so I stopped and did some hammy, itb and calf stretching but to no avail. Managed to run a km back to the office without pain and have a physio session booked in for tomorrow night. Very concerned about the State 10km and Half. Stats from today, if you could call them that, are at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/299228964

No comments:

Post a Comment