Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Tuesday Hurts

It certainly did with a 4 x 10 minute session with 2 mins rest however it was the perfect antidote to a very frustrating morning. A really big turnout today given the time of year - I reckon 40 people including, Mike, Tom, James, Rob, Laura, Emma and Tucks. Legs felt pretty ordinary for the first set which starts at the Opera House gates and you go around Farm Cove, over Mrs Macs and usually to somewhere close to the Art Gallery depending on how good you are feeling over the hills. Pretty happy with sets 1,2 and 4 but didn't get close to where I finished the first one. Pace alright for those three with 4.08, 3.58 and 4.03 but a little disappointed with the 4.18 and stats are at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/135489065. Although I did have yesterdays 15kms in the legs, so maybe I shouldn't be too hard on myself and I did do about 9.5 kms in 39 minutes so getting close to a sub 40 10km time. Will hopefully get out tomorrow as Thurs and Fri are write offs with lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment