Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Back

Well a very poor return from holidays with a chest infection that laid me low all last week - nasty little criter it was and the anitbiotics killed my apetite - big upside in that I weighed 74.2kgs yesterday morning so have lost all the holiday excesses.
Headed out for the Hurts run with the intention of only doing half the course - thought that was going to kill me after about 2 kms. Adam was out as well, fortunately he had a cold all last week so his C2S traning has been hampered as well. I pulled up at the end of Hickson Rd having got rid of my own body weight in snot and phlegm while Adam turned and went ot pick up the crew to get back to Circular Quay. Stats for yesterday are at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/202569753 and pretty happy with 4.45 average pace given the state of health. Did Pilates at lunch today and gearing up for the last corp cup of the series tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment