Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Last Corp Cup of Series

Headed out for the last run of this series and knew it wasn't going to be a fast one but wanted to see how I was feeling after Monday. Met Dave from Hurts on the way across, as Adam did and early start, and he ran the course with me. Adam had a good result with 24 minutes flat, so a sub 23 will have to wait until next series and I managed a 24.57 which wasn't too bad on my second run back. Felt strong on the way out but faded a bit over the last two kms and was struggling a bit with cardio.
Stats for today are at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/202919372 and it's the 8 x gate to gate tomorrow, so should get a good indication of how much time I have lost over the last couple of weeks. Last run out for those I was sitting at 3.45-3.50 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment