Thursday, August 22, 2013

Corp Cup and Rushcutters Pyramid

Pretty happy with a 23.25 for the corp cup yesterday albeit on an altered course. Adam was walking it due to a man flu so though I was on my own. Had noticed these footsteps behind me for the first 3kms and as I came down from the Boy Charlton Derek pipes up that I'm slowing down! Tried to keep the pace up but he put on a spurt at the Botanic Garden and just couldn't go with him. Stats for yesterday are at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/362629994
Out today for one of my least favourite sessions at Rushcutters - a decent crowd for an easy run over where we split into 3 groups. Second group quite quickly split in two and I was running with MC, Jeet and Ellie although MC disappeared after the second set. Felt good at the halfway point of the 4 lap set and managed to keep the pace going though to the end - pace for each as follows 3.50(1 lap), 3.41(2 laps), 3.36 (3laps), 3.38 (4 laps), 3.36 (3 laps), 3.29 (2 laps), 3.08 (1 lap). Stats for today at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/363106561. Rest day tomorrow and long run Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment