Monday, January 24, 2011

Tuesday - Rabbie Burns Day

Well no running today - must have been fate as I got to the changing rooms and discovered I had no shorts. Forgetting a hat or sunnies can be accommodated, but no shorts is an entirely different proposition. Didn't get up in time for a surf this morning, so upset Willy who said conditions were perfect. Jim bailed on the lunchtime run as well - maybe he suspect I'd be running shortless and would feel a little inadequate.
Most of you will be aware that it is Rabbie Burns day today and so haggis, neeps and tatties are on the menu tonight - English Paul is coming over to sample the Scottish delicacy. Not ideal fare for a 33C day, however we'll struggle through it and no doubt I will need to do a lot of running for the rest of the week.
Australia Day holiday tomorrow, so probably no blog (I know you will all miss my pearls of wisdom), although plan is to take the kids to Bondi early doors and get some beach time.

No comments:

Post a Comment