Friday, August 31, 2012

I've got the shoes like Higham.....

...to bastardize a line from Maroon 5 but my new pair of PrecisionWave 12 Mizuno's arrived 5 minutes before I headed out to do the Friday session. They are a lightweight neutral runner and  I think I might have discovered Tom's secret - I felt fantastic and managed to pull out a couple of 4.10's over the lkast couple of kms. Only about 7 of us out including Clive, Indrajit, MC and Russell and we were joined by Emma at the Farm Cove gates due to Striders North Head and the Coastal Classic tomorrow morning. No Garmin stats for today as my watch database was full but about 13kms all up and no pain in the calf at all today - so these could be miracle shoes. Not sure if I'll get out over the weekend but if not a good week and about 42kms this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment