Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hickson Road Session

What a roller coaster of a ride it has been this week. Firstly I get to wear all the protective gear on a site visit, then MC bestows the honour of leading the third group for the session today and then down to earth with a bang when I find my blog link removed from Tom's page. A serious amount of soul searching going on tonight - one can only assume it is due to y checking him in on FB every time I get on and off a plane! Anyway, I'll pick myself up and hopefully get out for the session tomorrow after my tour of our Sydney metro sites - Epping, Norwest and Concord!
Big group today in stunning conditions and good to see Adam and Ant out for the 1.2km reps - backing up after corp cup yesterday. Managed to be pretty consistent today on roughly 4.30-4.25 for the 1.2kms and hanging around 3.40-3.30 pace. Stats for today are at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/448138719

No comments:

Post a Comment