Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Long Wet Run

Despite a serious case of the couldn'tbebothereds at 11.45 I dragged myself out for the long run only to be still standing on my own at 12.11. Tom appeared at 12.12 and I got quite concerned about heading off with just him - wasn't sure he could match my pace over that distance. We got about 20 metres when Jonathan appeared and I knew I was going to be in trouble. Slight shower at Garden Island but got absolutely drenched in Centennial and then again at Elizabeth Bay on the way back. Anyway it is only water and you can only get so wet. Pretty happy with 1.10 for 14.5kms esepecially after yesterday's effort. Tom seems confident I can break 40 for the 10kms - only two weeks before we know for certain! Stats for today's run at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/169295982 and may have a rest day tomorrow or do the Hickson Road set and go for a swim on Friday. At this rate, I'll not need to worry about finding a pool as most of Sydney will be under water.

No comments:

Post a Comment