Monday, April 9, 2012

Quick 6

Headed out early for a quick 6 before we head off to Cooktown for the next couple of days. used the course on the garmin that I saved from last week and was happy to be 40 secs quicker at the halfway mark but it felt really hard on the way back and I was sure I was going to be slower than last Friday. However I did it a minute quicker for the same distance and still not enjoying the climate here for running - this is a really flat course and I am 2 minutes slower than my corp cup time but having to work a lot harder. Hopefully that translates to faster times back in Sydney! Anyway stats for this morning at
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/166556214 and will see if I can outdo Tom's snake at Seal Rocks with a croc on the run at Cooktown.

No comments:

Post a Comment