Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bit of a backlog

Been a tough week so far - have only missed Tuesday and feeling the effects of the triathlon.
Out on Monday for a roughly 11kms and then out again yesterday for about 12 - forgot to reset the watch from Monday's session so one entry for 23kms all up. Those stats are at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/265298400.
A big crowd out today for the Rushcutters 8 x 800 and just as well as I was onlydoing teh timing and not the lap counts as I got to 5 and announced we were halfway through to be corrected by most of the group. Very happy with my times today, although similar to Mr Higham, I bonked on rep 4 and felt pretty average for the 5 and 6, but managed to pick it up for the last two. Reps were 2.56, 2.54, 2.53, 2.56, 2.54, 2.51, 2.48, 2.45 and just two secnds off my pb pace on the last one (3.25 pace) for this set. Stats for today at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/265451386
Just in from a vendor dinner at The Morrison where I had possibly the best shoulder of lamb ever - just feel off the bone onto my fork, found a couple of duck fat chips before entering my gob. Delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment