Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Corp Cup Improvement at Long Last

Well, on a bitterly cold day in Sydney, I have managed to run my fastest corp cup time in at least 2 series with a 24.30 for the 6km course (subject to tag timing confirmation as I forgot to stop my watch when I came over the line). Was all thanks to Simon Rooney who said he was going to do a 24.30 and managed a 24.25 and I just tried to stay with him. dam who pulled out his fastest time in over a year with a 24.35 and caused me a bit of consternation when I saw him about 50 meters behind me coming into the home straight - he hasn't been within under 25 for a while, so a great effort there. Was happy with the result as the legs felt very strong although the cariod was hurting - just not been doing any speed work, so not surprising. Run stats are at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/90940615.

No comments:

Post a Comment