Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nothing in the legs

Not one of the greatest performances at corp cup today but not really surprising given the kms in the legs over the last two days. Headed off with Adam, Derek and Anthony and met Laura from MacBank on the way up. There was some suspicion being cast that I would have two versions of this blog ready to go, one if I beat Adam and one with a load of excuses if he beat me - well he did beat me and there no excuses- all very solid reasons. He is 5 years younger, he is faster over short distances and hehas only run 10kms this week. I rest my case. So a 25.45 which is 1.15 slower than a month ago and 38kms since Monday. Run stats are at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/97176471.
No running for the next couple of days due to a hospital procedure on Friday avo but hoping to do a 10km race on Sunday morning if all is well.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, it was a gallant effort on your part and there is another corp cup in a fortnight :-)

    ReplyDelete