Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Farm Cove Sweatfest

I think this might have been the hottest I have ever felt running today despite having a visor and singlet - getting some pretty classy singlet tan lines as well which is delighting the wife. A big crowd for the 14 x 3mins session today and I was late getting out so very disappointed to see that I hadn't missed the first two. A lot of the regular faces around including James, Laura, MC, Tom, Brendan, Tucks, Ray etc and the first session at which I've seen Simmo attend. After the first one, I set a goal of 10 as the legs were feeling the effects of the cycle and run yesterday. Very happy with pretty consistent 3.50 pace for the set and even happier to finish. Stats for today at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/131654893. Weather permitting I'l try and get out for an early swim tomorrow before doing some of the Hurts long run. Not sure the ABC Biathlon will happen on Thursday night as it appears only two of us can make it, so might have to be a post Xmas session with a few of the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment