Monday, November 14, 2011

Posting Backlog

Apologies for the delay in posting any updates - looks like one of my work computers was stolen from the office on Friday avo so having to resort to wifey's machine.
Did the foxtel lap on Friday and managed just over 7 kms in 30 minutes - not that happy but oe of the hardest short distance runs I have done. Suspect the combination of JPM and treadmill didn't help.
Managed to get out for a swim at Clovelly on Saturday while the Hamish was sleeping and got 6 laps in, so suspect somewhere between 1 and 2kms and it felt great. Shoulders however not too happy today but didn't stop me getting out for the Hurts session today. Due to lack of computer, Garmin wasn't charged so no runs stats but similar route to last Monday's run so roughly 12kms but man was it hot and humid. I suspect that is one of the hottest runs I have ever done and it took about an hour before I stopped sweating at my desk - pretty pleasant for the workmates!
Got home and took the kids for a dip tonight which was just magic and very cooling. Hope this isn't the standard for the rest of the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment