Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Done In

Firstly, run stats from Moday are at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/155402621. Got out today but had forgotten the Garmin so was free from the shackles of average km pace, distance etc and it felt great. Adam and Dat put in an appearance - having done 1 session for the year last week, Adam has done all Hurts sessions this week - better keep an eye on him. Only 8 of us today including Tom, MC, Jonathan, Mike Race and James. Adam and Dat were keen on just doing to Fox Studio gates and coming back via Oxford Street, so I pushed my pace up Ocean St and around the park to stick up the front with Tom and Jonathan - no way I would have kept going but it felt all right. Took it pretty easy coming back to the office and started to feel really crap after my shower - pain in my joints, have a very strange pain going from the left side of my neck across the top of my shoulder and really tired. Will get in an early night and hopefully feel better in the morning as keen to do the Hickson Road set tomorrow. All up about 15kms today.

No comments:

Post a Comment