Sunday, June 24, 2012

Baltic Run

The coldest morning of the year by far and headed off with gloves, two tops and legging (embarassingly cold for a scotsman) after an earlyish opening of pressies for Hamish's fourth birthday. I was rewarded with a stunning run along to Bondi and back - albeit very slow due to the hills and steps - with the view sublime and not a cloud in the sky. Had forgotten how much I loved this run and now that I have dropped the Friday run for Pilates, might need to make this my regular weekend run and try and improve on the pace. Needed the coffee at the end and I think the thought of it warming me up helped push the pace a bit on the way home. Stats from today at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/192157782 and pretty much 12kms for about 45kms for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment