Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Hurts Tempo

Was feeling very heavy in the legs today but given I won't get out until Friday I need to get some more kms in. A huge crowd for the tempo run and took my place at the start with Adam and Dave (the other bloke who didn't pb on Saturday) Knew within the first 1/2km that it was going to hurt all the way today and I wasn't wrong. Happy that I still averaged 4.14 pace but had nothing in the legs. Adam got further than he had ever been but also admitted he slowed down at the end so he didn't have too far to come back - burglar. Stats from today at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/185797029.
Had a session of acupuncture and massge with Scott Webster tonigh and I have never been in so much pain before - I was almost off the couch twice when the needles scored a direct hit on a knot at the top of my left calf. Plenty of stretching for the next couple of days on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment