Friday, June 15, 2012

Poor Week

Only one run this week due a buggy thing we've all had sinec last Friday - not to mention the poor weather. Got out for the corp cup on Wednesday andd didn't really feel like doing it but took one for the team. Weather was attrocious and I was drenched before I got the start. Took it easy round the course except for the last 100m where I had a sprint finish with another guy and all up a 25.05 and the stats are here http://connect.garmin.com/activity/189323415.
Did my first Pilates class yesterday to try and help with this tighness in my calf, hips and lower back and feel about 80 today. I was the only bloke in the class and was putt to shame by the chicks - I was vibrating uncontrollably throughout some of the exercises and my level of flexibility is downright embarrassing. I'll keep at it though as it should do some good and I'm not getting any younger, so some core strength might help me run into my twilight years!
Some great results at the City Mile Dash yesterday with Tom coming in fourth and Jim managing to do 3.58 pace for the 1.6kms.
Hopefully back into it next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment