Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Belated Tuesday Post

Got out for the Tuesday fartlek session and gave it a decent go as I had a lunch today. Big crowd again but no MC so Tom stepped up to take control. Set was a minute on, 30 secs off for 45 minutes, turning at 22.5 minutes. I had no idea that I would get almost as far as the tempo run but almost ended up at the squased car and made it back with 3 secs to spare. Was in a group with Dave and another couple of chaps I didn't know and was pretty chuffed to hit a 4.009 average pace for the whole set with most of our 1 minute efforts at roughly 4 min/km pace. Legs felt heavy this morning, probably thanks to 28 kms in 2 days.
Think I'll do the 4 x 2km sprints tomorrow as can't really afford the time to head over to Rushcutters for the Pyramid session.
Anyway stats for yesterday are at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/190248890

No comments:

Post a Comment