Thursday, February 17, 2011

I beat Tom.........

This will go down in history as the day I beat Tom on one of the gate to gate repeats.......Now some might say that his absence due to man flu for the last four days may have been a contributing factor, however I think he just went out to hard at the start and faded at the end - fair play to Tom, he did try to keep up, but I was just too fast towards the end of the set. He may not agree with this version of events..........
Run stats are here http://connect.garmin.com/activity/68659996 and takes me to 42kms for the week so far. Hoping to get the long run in tomorrow and do my first 50km+ week and legs feeling good.

2 comments:

  1. Mate, I tried to respond to your sprint home but the legs were goooone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice One Kilted One, was the one you beat him on the one where your Heart rate only got to 108 bpm ?
    You should make yourself known and say hi as i was also down there? (I didn't see many guys wearing Kilts mind:) )
    Cheers
    Tim
    BTW, Did you only do 6 reps - If so don't be telling Tom or he won't be happy.

    ReplyDelete