Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Corp Cup and Out of Half

Well no run stats today as watch battery ran out before I got to the start! Probably just as well as another poor CC run today- estimate doing around the 25 minute mark so not where I want to be and felt like I had nothing in the last couple of kms. Will have to wait for the official results to find out the exact time. Adam managed a 25.58so he was happier with that start to this series.
Have withdrawn from the half as hip still starting to give pain around the 5km mark although not as bad as I ran in the old shoes. Right heel however didn't feel great after the run - guess it is another trip to the physio and chiropractor to see what options I have. So a bit despondent but would rather miss Sunday and be able to run later races. Have someone to take my Half spot who will do a better time than I would, so every cloud etc!

No comments:

Post a Comment