Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday

Happy that I got out today and tried the lift in my left shoe and while it didn't prevent the hip pain, it wasn't as bad for my longest run in about 5 weeks. Adam and I headed out with Hurts for their long run around Centennial Park. We headed off half way round the park and came back via Anzac Parade - stats are at
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/86400037. Happy with a 4.47 average pace as the first half is pretty hilly and felt strong getting into the park. Adam won't be too happy, but maybe this will motivate him  - last 4 kms pretty slow as I had to wait for him.
So hip pain doesn't appear to be from the shoes, so physio/chiro visit in order to find out what is causing the trouble.Will miss the speed set tomorrow and aim for the Hurts Friday run.

No comments:

Post a Comment