Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First Corp Cup of 2012

I'm obviously not in as good shape as I thought as I was certain I would crack 24mins for the corp cup today but alas it was a 24.35 and it hurt. I do have a small excuse in that there was a course deviation for the St George outdoor cinema which I reckon adds 20 secs to the run and I noticed the distance was 5.96kms as opposed to the usal 5.94kms. Due to a late finishing meeting I was out on my own today but did see a  few of the guys on the way around - Adam, Derek, Anthony and Dat putting in fine efforts. Stats for today are at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/146338598 and a pb for the 5th km but just need to run that 3rd km faster and get better on the stairs. Pretty happy that I managed a couple of sub 4 minute kms so here's hoping the sprint session tomorrow can pay dividends for the next run.

No comments:

Post a Comment