Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Ride

First hit out on the bike since the end of May and it certainly felt like I'd been off it for 4 months! Got out for an early one with Nick, Chris and Peter yesterday morning and was hoping for a slightly easier La Per ride and instead I got Eastern beaches hills. After the two days of hard short stuff I ahd nothing in my thighs going up the first hill and that pretty much set the standard for the rest of the ride. The only thing that made it bearable was a beautiful morning and stunning sunrise over the ocean - forget just how much I love that time of day after I've overcome the general malaise trying to get out of bed. However that's the first one under the belt, so the rrest should be easy!
Stats are at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/225315009

No comments:

Post a Comment