Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Town of Runners

Well I did come down with something, so that curtailed my plan for Sunday morning. Was pretty gutted as it would have been great to have a hit out with Adan for his first (and possibly last) half where he ran a sensational 86.08. Really setting some high targets this winter.
Have just come back from watching Town of Runners with some of the Hurts group - great film with some very humourous and poignant moments - well done Terence for putting it on.
Also managed my second fastest corp cup ever today with a suspected 23.25 ish - didn't have my watch bu the guy who finished with me and started at roughly the same time did a 23.26. Felt good even though I was pushing it a bit. Had a ccouple of hold ups on the course, so hopeful I can get closer to that 23 mark in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment