Friday, September 7, 2012

Soft

Well you could tell there were Hurts drinks on last night by the four of us of turned up for the Friday session today. Big Sam, Trailwalker Jon and a new guy headed out on the Monday course and were almost blown into the harbour. Pace was on a bit from the start and going round the bottom of Farm Cove at about 4.25 pace I wasn't sure I was going be abel to keep it up. We were hit by a wall of wind at the back of the opera house - have never experienced anything like it. I was almost stopped in my tracks and honestly thought I would go backwards - only learnt this avo that it was gusting up to 100kms. Bit blustery around Hickson Road but quite pleasant coming back. Finished up at Circular Quay with a couple of quicker kms for aabout 45kms for the week all of which have been run at 4.22 average or quicker! No wonder I'm cactus tonight. Might try for a long one on Sunday morning weather permitting. Stats for today are at http://connect.garmin.com/activity/219728462

No comments:

Post a Comment