Monday, March 7, 2011

Chocolate Workout

Publicly humiliating myself by admitting to inhaling an entire large block of Dairy Milk last night. Seemed like a good way to end the weekend having had a man head cold but did I feel crap after that. So I resolved to doing the full session today and was a bit concerned when we started off at 4.40km pace. A good turnout today with a few people tapering for the Six Foot Track (46km hilly bush run in the Blue Mountains) on Saturday. Tom returned from his jaunt to Brisbane and Brendan, Laura, Ray and James among the crowd, with Derek joing us around Circular Quay. Think Tom and couple of the faster guys finished and James, Brendan and I myself held on for the full 16kms in 1 hour 11 minutes. Very happy with a 4.31m/km average pace and with the 1km each way to the start/finish a solid 18km start to the week. Run stats are at
http://connect.garmin.com/activity/71737029. Now where did I put that other bar of chocolate........

No comments:

Post a Comment